Islam/Complain

Question
Salam Ahmer,

I am writing this to inform you that there is a person known as "A.Abraham" who is volunteering in the Islam section of allexperts. I would like to warn you that he is a Christian who is just pretending to be an "expert" on Islam. The fact is that he is NOT an "expert" on Islam. If we read his previous answers, then we will find that he is misinterpreting the Holy Quran and misleading people into Christianity. A.Abraham is misguiding people. He is citing information from Anti-Islamic websites. I am quite surprised that no expert on this platform took any action against him. I am complaining to the administration of allexperts about him. I would urge you to do the same. Respected Ahmer, this section is ONLY for Muslims. Only eligible and knowledgeable people must volunteer in this section. This section is NOT for Christians who lie about Islam. Ahmer, please report this person.

Salam.

Answer
Kindly be notified that he has already mentioned in his profile that he is not a muslim.
Allexperts is a platform for people of all faith. They allow this diversification in all sections irrespective of your belief and practices.

Thanks for your understanding...and may Allah reward you for your concern.

Regards
ahmer

Islam

Ahmer