Islam/Dua and Dhikr

Question
Asalam, i have a few queries and i hope it will benefit others as well.
My queries are as follows:

1) Can i offer dua that our prophet used to say everytime i go into sajdah.For example if i am offering 4 rakaat fard salaat, can i make dua in each sajdah after praising ALLAH.

2) If the answer to question 1 is yes, then can i say more than 1 dua that has been mentioned in ahadith that the Prophet used to say in sajdah.For example after praising Allah, can i say 3 duas instead of just one.

3) In Tahajud prayers can i ask for worldly matters, for example to get a good job ?

4) Also in Tahajud Prayers can i ask for worldy matters in my own language (Urdu in my case).since i donot know arabic.

5) According to ahadith, when you offer dua outside of salaat, it should be directed towards qibla and in sitting position.i wanted to know if by sitting they mean sitting in either iftirash position or tawarruk position or can i sit in any manner as i feel like (for example sitting on a chair) ?

6) It is said that duas are best accepted in situations like rain.So my question is if it suddenly starts raining, can i make dua standing or is it compulsory for me to sit down and then pray ??? And if sitting is compulsory then can i sit comfortably on a chair or do i need to adopt tawarruk position or iftirash position.

I hope these queries good guide others as well. jazakallah khairan

Answer
Wa Alaikum Assalaam WB

ANS:YES YOU COULD

ANS: YES

ANS:YES

ANS: YES

ANS:YES YOU CAN SIT ON A CHAIR - BUT IT IS BETTER TO SIT IN JALSA POSITION.

ANS:YOU CAN MAKE DUA STANDING OR SITTING - BUT IT IS BETTER TO SIT IN JALSA POSITION.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM Inshaa Allaah.
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAASHAA ALLAAH

Islam

Islamic Scholar