Islam/Muslim prayers

Ahmer wrote at 2015-11-10 15:12:27
Very Good Question and let me inform you that many irresponsible people will use the prayer/devotion/worship as a tool to get popular or as an excuse to stay away from discharging responsibilities. The authentic religious practice is what you mentioned ( Offer worship or charity in secret so as not to be seen by others - only between the person and God )

However such worship which is done only to be seen by people and not please Allah/God will have no value in front of Allah/God !

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2015-11-12 07:28:17
Yes! I fully agree with the both the experts.

Daily Salat is never an inconvenient in the daily routine of mankind.

Appreciate that one should restrict opinions like 'Fad' or doing salat for others to see etc.. unless we are 100% sure.

But scholars should educate these Muslims on how to observe salat & in case of delays where to observe salat in a more humble manner without

inviting criticism from non Muslims if salat is coming in the way of business/work etc.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.