Islam/qqqq

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2015-11-28 06:44:13
As Salaam Alaikum!

I would highly appreciate if the the scholar show any verse in the entire Koran, the Almighty Allah asking women to cover their head & asking men & women to observe salat in separate enclosures.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Md.Zia-ul-Haque wrote at 2015-11-30 19:25:34
I think Azam Mohammed is not an Islamic Scholar. He has not understood what I have said. I have give reference fro Holy Quran. He should know that I am the only person in the World, by the Grace of ALMIGHTY AHHAH(S.W.T),who is qualified Moulvi (Passed Alim) with Degrees in Science and Law.  

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate