Islam/Forced marriage

Question
QUESTION: Assalam u alaikum.I am a muslim boy of age 30.I love a girl of age 25.we both wer3 working in d same organisation. We came closer. There were so many ups and downs but we never left each other.After 2 years of sharing the same feeling we have decided to marry.She is from Mumbai, India but her parents ancentral are from Uttar Pradesh and I am from Maharashtra. When she was very small her parents have decided to marry her with one of the relatives son. i.e.they have  fixed her marriage long time ago. Now the parents are forcing her to marry with the predecided person. She and I really love each other and wants to marry. When I asked her parents to marry her daughter...her mother denied straight away...and aked me what are we going to say to our relatives.we have fixed her marriage long time ago. We cannot change it. Girl has done her P.G.and the boy is merely 12 th pass...whereas I have also done P.G. But the parents are not listening to us.They have beaten her so many times and forcing her to marry according to their will.In India peoples from U.P.dont marry to maharshtrian ....it doesn't matter to them whether the boy is deeni , religious or not....They just want to marry in their own relation....it doesn't matter to them whether the boy is religious or not....whether he is educated or not ...all they want is to marry in their khaandaan. We both feel for each other...we both care for each other...we have never done anything which is haraa in our 2 years being wirlth each other....The truth is we really want to spend our life together....my parents are ready for the marriage but her parents are against....plz guide me to the right path.I am ready to go through any test if her parents are trying to judge me whether i m suitable for their daughter....But they were not listening..instead they were beating torturing her...pressurising her to marry to their choice...I am helpless coz my in my family no one is there who can go to ask for her hand...coz my father is not so social in nature...so as my brother..If I force they will go but her parents dont want to listen...they are threatning us that if we go to their home they will call the police...So I m confused how to convince them...I asked them to give me one chance to prove myself....but they dont listen.They have pressurised her to resign from the job.and kept her in their home like a jail. Now i m confused what to do next.There are some ways... either i need to convince her parents with her help....or I need to send my parents to their house....if it fails then there are some people who says that if the parents of the girl are forcing her to marry with their choice then I must go to court and get married without there consent under pecial marriage act 1954....I am confused what to do....we both are mature...but dont know how to get married...plz guide us...We both want our parents approval but if they dont agree at all and try to force her by threatning to kill her to marry with their choice....then what would we do? She & I dont want to spoil our life by marrying a person whome we dont love...our love is pure...There were no time when wring thingdms like zeena...or kissing...or anything came in between us...we never looked each other by wrong intension..although holding hand, putting head on shoulder, putting hand on her head these thing we have done. But nothing more than that coz we always believe that if our intensions were never wrong then Allah will help us to marry...

ANSWER: WA ALAIKUM ASSALAAM W.B.

I think that you'll  should prayer Tahajjud and  make dua to Allaah to make everything work out best for both of you.  You should also try and talk to some Imaam or family member that can convince her parents to agree to the marriage between both of you'll.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM Inshaa Allaah.
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAASHAA ALLAAH

QUESTION: I would like to ask u that if after doing every right steps like trying to convince her parents through my parents,  Asking some imam to convince her father etc. etc. And after so many prayers and so many hard times if khuda na khasta her parents  not agreed then what should I do?
Should I forget her ?
What if it is not poasible for both of us to forget about each other.
What if her parents are beating her unless she marry to a man of their choice.
What if they never listen to her wish.
If every halal way to convince her father is used bou failed to convince then what should I do?
If we both decide to marry without parents will through some Imam then will that marriage is valid in Islam?
Or if we decide to marry to each other through the Indian law in the court just for safe side of our life will it be valid in Islamic perspective?
What if we marry in both way first by islamic way through an Imam and then for safety of our life through court marriage.
Will this act is permissible in Islam.
Will the marriage is valid in this case without parents will.

Answer
Wa Alaikum Assalaam WB.

AlHamdulillaah I have already answered your question.

WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAASHAA ALLAAH

Islam

Islamic Scholar