Islam/Muslims, Avoid this "Expert"...but why?

Question
You have mentioned in your description that you will answer only those questions Muslims have about Christianity.

You said,

"The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings."

You miserable failed to understand that this rings the same for people who wants to learn about Islam. If a person wants to learn about Islam, then he has to seek the company of a righteous and knowledgeable Mufti, not a liar Christian like you. I have read many of your previous answers and all of them are misleading. Whenever someone asks question that fit your agenda, you give them a misleading answer. But when someone genuinely asks a question about Islam, you just answer,

"As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask."

This obviously means that you know NOTHING about Islam. You have misinterpreted our Holy Islamic Books. This obviously means that you are claiming to be an "expert" on Islam. The fact is that you are NOT an "expert" on Islam. Since you claim to be knowledgeable about Islam, I would like to invite you to take a test. I will make it public. IF YOU DENY TO TAKE THE TEST, THEN THIS WILL OBVIOUSLY EXPOSE YOU AS A LIAR. The results of the test will be made public. If you truly have knowledge about Islam, then you will pass it. Well, lets see in how much water you really are. So do your homework and set the date and the time for the test. Mr.A.Abraham, I am waiting for you little boy!!

Answer
Peace to you!

Thank you for your message. You wrote:

--------------------

"I have read many of your previous answers and all of them are misleading. Whenever someone asks question that fit your agenda, you give them a misleading answer. But when someone genuinely asks a question about Islam, you just answer,

This obviously means that you know NOTHING about Islam...."

-------------------

Firstly, please provide evidence for your allegation in the first paragraph above. Secondly, why did you ignore my statement above,

"...or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask."

I am doing exactly what I describe openly in my statement. Having said this, please be aware that I have read the whole Quran with commentary from Yusuf Ali and numerous hadith. Besides that I have been living among and learning from Muslims for about 24 years. In spite of this background I still chose to write publically,

'...my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask."   

In light of all this, how could I 'know nothing about Islam' as you wrote? Please explain and if you cannot, have the courage to apologize for your unfounded allegations and rudeness.

Whether you do, or not, I freely forgive you because God has forgiven me much in my life and he continues to do so. I do not want to be like the unforgiving servant Jesus speaks about it Matthew 18:21–35.    

Furthermore, Jesus said in the Injeel:

.............................

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’  If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.
They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

.................................

As a follower of Jesus I pray that God would lead me in making known his Good News. Here is a good explanation of it which I copy and paste for your consideration and input below. What do you think about it:

According to the previous Scriptures, the Torah, Zabur and Injel, sin produces shame, fear guilt and dishonour.  Sin is much more than simply wrong doing.  That is only one result of wrong thinking and wrong being. Due to the seriousness of sin from the perspective of God who is absolutely Holy, He showed one unique way to mankind how to deal with it. The principles of God's way are first reflected and later clearly taught in the following, well known stories:

-Adam and Eve: When they sinned and discovered they were naked, a horrible shame and fear entered into their lives. They tried to cover themselves with leaves. God gave them garments of animal skin, pointing to the first sacrifice that deals with the devastating result of sin. (Genesis 3:7, 21) Men's effort to do good deeds (symbolised by the leaves) to cover their shame and fear caused by sin was not enough from God's perspective. In the Quran too God gives them 'clothing to cover their shame.' (Surah 7, Al Araf, verse 26). Shame only comes as a result of sin. Where there is no actual, consciously committed sin there is no shame, hence small children do not mind being naked.

-Cain and Abel known as Habil and Kabil in the Quran: God accepted the animal sacrifice of Abel but rejected the sacrifice of crop made by Cain. (Surah 5, Al Maida, verse 27, Genesis 4:3-7)

-Abraham: God provided an animal as a sacrifice instead of the son (Surah 37, Al Saffat, verse 107, Genesis 22). It cannot have been a simple act of worship on Abraham's part because the Quran says, 'we ransomed him with a mighty sacrifice.' Compared with the son who is much more valuable than an animal, the latter must have been called 'mighty' because it symbolically pointed to a perfect sacrifice to come in the future.

-Moses: He was commanded by God to sacrifice animals for the absolute certain forgiveness of sins of the people of Israel (Numbers 19:1-10). This story is alluded to in  Surah 2, Al Baqara, verses 67-74. The Jewish Temple and its priests are also mentioned in Surah 17:1-7 and 5:44. Daily sacrifices of animals for the forgiveness of sins  were central to both according to the Torah.

-Jesus: Animal sacrifices in the Torah (Old Testament) are less valuable than human beings.  They only pointed to the perfect and sinless sacrifice to come. An illustration may help to understand this better: It is a bit like a cheque (=animal sacrifice) which guarantees money (=Jesus and his death). Once it is paid, the cheque becomes obsolete.

Jesus died on behalf  of all people in the world  to take away the sins, shame, fear and guilt of all those who repent and believe in him (John 1:29, Mark 10:45). God confirmed his work by raising Jesus back to live on the third day and up to Him about forty days later. (Acts 1:3, 1 Cor 15)

Since you are asked in the Quran to believe in the previous books from which I just explained God's way to forgive mankind, do you believe in it?

If not, please consider  Surah 2, Al-Baqarah, 107:

"Whatever message We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than that or the like thereof..."

What could possibly be better than to receive instantly:

-absolute forgiveness of sins   
-restoration from shame to honour          
-release from fear and guilt
-power for a life in obedience to God.

All this has been promised in the previous Scriptures to all who truly repent and believe in God's way.

------------------

I pray that God would bless you as you seek him.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham