Islam/sex

Question
Assalaamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu,          

My questions are
1) can I insert my finger into the anus and vagina or use sex toys of my wife?
2) can I kiss and lick my my wife's vagina and anus?
3) can I suck and drink the milk from my wife's breasts?
4) can my wife suck my penis?
5) can my wife insert sex toys into my anus?
6) can my wife drink my ejaculated fluids and vice versa?
7) can I use condom during intercourse?
8) can my wife and I stay naked at all times when alone at home?
9)can I sleep naked with my wife everyday?
10) can I sleep with my wife while my penis is in the vagina?( both are naked)
11) can I record my intercorse or photograph my wife naked?
12) can I rub my penis between the buttocks or breasts or anus of my wife?
13) can I kiss my wife on the lips and on the buttocks?
14)can my wife wear only a bra and underwear on a beach?
15) can me and my wife have shower together?
16) can my wife see me excreting and vice versa?
17) can my kids watch me and my wife having sex?
18)can my kids watch me and my wife naked?(not during intercourse)

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message.

As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

On the latter, you can do what your wife agrees to free willingly between the two of you only. The rest is sin (e.g being naked in front of children, etc.)

For possible later reference please visit sites like:

www.christiananswers.net

www.christianityexplained.net

www.answering-islam.org

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Here is one example: Muslims are told that Christians believe in Jesus as the son of God in a physical way. That would indeed be blasphemy. However, no Christian believes such a horrendous thing. We believe Jesus to be the Son of God in a spiritual, figurative way. Like the Quran calls a well traveled man a 'son of the road' we believe Jesus is called the Son of God because he knows God inside out, is one with him and was sent by him.

Alternatively, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on the main message of the Holy Bible. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham