Islam/Tahajjud Prayers

I wanted to know that it is said that the best time for duas to be answered is 1) The last third of the night 2) While the person is in prostration and 3) If a person raises hand and makes dua towards Qibla for his worldly needs.So what i am trying to do is to first ask ALLAH for my worldly needs while in sujood in Tahajud prayers in my own native language urdu since i am a non arab speaker and then after completing my Tahajud prayers.I give a  gap and ask ALLAH for my worldly needs by raising my hands and praising Allah and Sending blessings to the prophet.In this way i can ask ALLAH in 2 different ways .Do you think that this approach of mine is permissible or should i stick with Tahajjud only.The only reason i want to do this is that i want to benefit from both prostration of tahajjud prayers and later offering dua by raising hands by giving a gap between that both of them are 2 independant ways of doing Ibadah.

Wallaikum As Salaam!

In my opinion no way better posture than in the prostration that one can seek forgiveness first, blessings
next from the bottom of one's heart/Iman and then seek other worldly things during every obligatory Salat
as well as before going to bed in the night or any time when one's heart/mind wants too.

Do not relegate seeking forgiveness/blessings and other worldy things from the Almighty to any specific
times as all time belongs to the Almighty Allah but it should be done with true heart/Iman.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as
per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce