Islam/Hazrat Umar

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2015-12-17 13:14:30
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded by the Almighty Allah to wish each other with a salaam as & when we meet/come across or write to each other.

The simple answer to your question was ' No Hazrat Umar was not the 1st Caliph but Hazrath Abu Baker Siddiqhi was the 1st Caliph of Islam after our beloved Prophet's death'.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins & guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate