Azam Mohammed wrote at 2015-12-12 04:15:02
As Salaam Alaikum & Juma Mubarak!

In the first place there's no word 'Amin' in Arabic, so how would our beloved Prophet would have asked us to utter 'Amin' that was derived

from the Christians ' Amen' and am sure even Prophet Issa wouldn't

have said or asked the followers to say it.

Further,how we can say Amin after reciting Al Fateha sura in the salat

which is not there in the Koran & our beloved prophet would not have

said any 1 word more or less than what is revealed in the Koran.

Further, look at the meaning, " so be it" and who are we to say 'so be it'to satisy ourselves that if we say Amin our prayers gets answered.

It's the Almighty Allah wish to answer our prayers or not when we ask something from the Almighty Allah.

May the Almighty Allah forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)