Islam/advice

Question
Wish you all the best...
I am a moslim woman,elhamdulilah
Even if I have not grown up in islamic condition. I found my mostly way alone
I HAVE A QUESTION
I had a boyfriend,we broke up. In that time when we were apart,I changed myself,I eanted to forget him. I tried to be attractive, I spoke to one or two men abou my intimn life and I sad them about my sexual experience. Because they asked my,I was ashamed,but I sad them. Then I felt myself bad
I have also let some boy kiss my on a face but I have never wanted to be with someone else except my first boyfriend
Now we are again together and I sad him about my sins.I dont know if he will forgive me.But I hope Allah will
I HAVE NEVER HAD A MEETING WITH ANOTHER MAN,I HAVE NEVER KISSED SOMEONE EXCEPT HIM AND I LOVE ALWAYS ONLY HIM
Please do you think that I can feel myself pure near this man? What should I do? Should I tell him again about all my sins? Or can show him my positive side and share love with him? Because I feel really bad about my past. But I Know I am faithfull
Ps: I made tawbah and I still hope allah will forgive me

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Alhamdulillaah if mad Taubah, then Allaah is Most Merciful and Most Forgiving - however, you dont have to tell him, but if  you have to do so, then you need to use your discretion Inshaa Allaah.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar