Islam/halal earnings?

Salam Dear brothers,
Iím very confused as to whether my earnings are haram. I work as an IT Recruitment Consultant within the financial services community. I take a job request from a banking type firm and then i find someone who can do that job. If the bank hires the person who i have shown them then i get a commission. The person may be involved within supporting systems that are financial trading etc related. I do not work for the bank directly, i do not hire the person directly  and i do not get involved with the banks work.
I  am very confused and concerned, any advice would be appreciated.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

This is a bit complicated as your involved in assisting a bank do its Job indirectly.

AbuDawud Book 016, Hadith Number 3327.
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Abdullah ibn Mas'ud : The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) cursed the one who accepted usury, the one who paid it, the witness to it, and the one who recorded it.

The best way out of all this is to constantly recite astaghfarullah and do dua to Allah after every prayer to give you halaal rizq.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.