Islam/halal income?

Salam Dear brother,
Iím very confused as to whether my earnings are haram. I work as an IT Recruitment Consultant within the financial services community. I take a job request from a banking type firm and then i find someone who can do that job. If the bank hires the person who i have shown them then i get a commission. The person may be involved within supporting systems that are financial trading etc related. I do not work for the bank directly, i do not hire the person directly  and i do not get involved with the banks work.
I  am very confused and concerned, any advice would be appreciated.

I dont see how your earnings may be haram when you are doing recruitment not working for a bank.
Interest is haram but usually the work a person gets paid for in a bank is for the time spent not just recieving interest as an employee.
You are earning for the time spent finding employees and you are using your skills so your payment is halal.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.