Islam/halal income?

Question
Salam Dear brother,
Iím very confused as to whether my earnings are haram. I work as an IT Recruitment Consultant within the financial services community. I take a job request from a banking type firm and then i find someone who can do that job. If the bank hires the person who i have shown them then i get a commission. The person may be involved within supporting systems that are financial trading etc related. I do not work for the bank directly, i do not hire the person directly  and i do not get involved with the banks work.
I  am very confused and concerned, any advice would be appreciated.

Answer
I dont see how your earnings may be haram when you are doing recruitment not working for a bank.
Interest is haram but usually the work a person gets paid for in a bank is for the time spent not just recieving interest as an employee.
You are earning for the time spent finding employees and you are using your skills so your payment is halal.

Islam

Imam Habeeb