Islam/inquiry / religion

Question
Dear sir,asalam alaikum.I have a few questions here that confused my mind, I hope you can clear the doubts away by helping me understand it.

1) Is islam the only religion God would accept in heaven?
2) does islam believe in hell?
3) does the holy quran no errors or contradictions?
4) which is first between the Bible and the holy quran?
5) why is it that islam missionaries go to christian countries and try to convert christians, while christian missionaries cannot do the same in countries where majority are muslims? is it fair?
6) what is the doctrine of Jihad, I want to understand these things.

Thanks for reading.

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

1) Yes, if you know the meaning of Islam which means believing in the oneness of the Almighty
Allah and submitting to the Al,ighty Allah as well as believing in all the prophets(tolerance
to other religions)
2) Islam does believe in Hell as well as Paradise.
3)Yes, there are no errors in the Koran & everywhere in the world & which ever sect of Muslims
the Koran scripture is same unlike other religious scriptures that differes from and sect to
sect & region to region within that religion.
4) First scripture is the Torah given to Prophet Moses, then Psalms of David, then Bible and
final scripture is the Koran. Before Torah scriptures were also given to Prophets, Abraham and
after him but got destroyed and changed too whatever that were left and found (example Puranas
& Vedas etc.)
5) As Muslims one feels the responsibility to guide the misguided but remember Islam do not
accept compulsion reverting. And some Islamic countries do prophbit preaching of religion
other than Islam, but not all the countries.
6) Jihad means protest and not Islmic warfare as projected by the media and non Islamic world.

Hope the above answers clarifies your doubts Inshallah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed