Brother my question is that how should I make istinja in english toilet. If I sit on toilet and pour water and private part and water touch my feet or toilet seat first time do they became impure. I

English toilet is good to use.
Just clean yourself properly.
If you wipe the seat and place toilet paper on around the seat rim before sitting its better. If you stand make sure you protect urine from splashing on your clothings.
You are clean once you think you have done your best to be clean.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.