Brother my question is that how should I make istinja in english toilet. If I sit on toilet and pour water and private part and water touch my feet or toilet seat first time do they became impure. I sue to make istinja while I was standing and water would touch my cloth and floor and then I.oray are my pray invalid and mosque which I have visited are impure cos of ignorance.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

I am sorry I dint understand your question properly.
However best is to carry a small water bottle with you for istinja.
Sit on the toilet seat ( make sure its clean ) and then properly do the istinja.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.