Islam/Kinky sexual demands from husband

Question
My husband and I have been married for 3 years now. Lately he's been asking me for weird sexual demands. It started with oral sex which I personally don't like but I put up with it just keep our marriage and satisfy him. Suddenly, oral sex doesn't seem to be enough and he asked me for the ultimate haram which is to invite another man have sex with me while he watches or all three of us. To say I was shocked will be an understatement. He said that's been his fantasy ever since he was abused as a child when his cousin who was much older will make him do things to her while she her boyfriend was watching. To cut a whole story short, I bluntly refused and told him where is his Imaan. I told him he needs help because this is not normal. He agrees with me. The problem is how do get him the help he needs. I would prefer something advice from an islamic point of view. I do not want to leave this man as much as I want to becos I think he's really sick . We have 3 kids together. I don't want just leave him and let him rot with his problem. I really want to help him but don't know where to start. He has promised not to ask me again for this haram but still I can't get it off my mind until I can find him some help. Are there any surahs to help one get over stuff like this? By the way he's a revert and I'm born Muslim.

Answer
There is no simple sura to help a person repel his sexual appetite and not all fetishes are haram. So best for him to see a sex therapist or a psychologist to deal with his abuse.
I have written a book on Intimacy and the Sacred that you may buy on amazon.com to get some answers.
In the mean time try and love yourself!

Islam

Imam Habeeb