Islam/Married couple sex

Question
1)is a married couple allowed to French kiss?
2)can me and my husband stay fully naked at home everyday?
3) I'm I allowed to suck my husbands private parts?
4)can me and my husband shower together and wash each other's private parts?
5)can me and my husband massage each other fully naked with oil?
6)does it matter how fingers me in my Vigina or does my husband do that and can he rub my private parts with his spit from mouth?
7)can I strip in front of my husband live with music and is he allowed to throw money on me and rub the money on my body?
8) can me and my husband Vedio are selfs doing sex then post it on website
9) can my husband put sex toys or vibrators inside my Vigina an pleasure me are we allowed to play with sex toys
10)and does my husband have the right to handcuff me and tie me up naked and whip my ass and Vigina hard and electric shock my breasts and clit and treat me like a sex slave

Thank you please show me the right way in Islam

Answer
Dear Alisha,

Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. Points 1-7 and 9, except number 8 (that is forbidden because it would lead others into sin) depend on whether BOTH of you agree to it, free willingly, not having been mentally or physically forced by the spouse to take part. Number 10 is also forbidden because women must under no circumstances be treated as sex slaves in my opinion.

As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

For possible later reference please visit sites like:

www.christiananswers.net

www.christianityexplained.net

www.answering-islam.org

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Here is one example: Muslims are told that Christians believe in Jesus as the son of God in a physical way. That would indeed be blasphemy. However, no Christian believes such a horrendous thing. We believe Jesus to be the Son of God in a spiritual, figurative way. Like the Quran calls a well traveled man a 'son of the road' we believe Jesus is called the Son of God because he knows God inside out, is one with him and was sent by him.

Alternatively, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on the main message of the Holy Bible. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham