Islam/question / religion

Dear sir,asalam alaikum.I have a few questions here that confused my mind, I hope you can clear the doubts away by helping me understand it.

1) Is islam the only religion God would accept in heaven?
2) does islam believe in hell?
3) does the holy quran no errors or contradictions?
4) which is first between the Bible and the holy quran?
5) why is it that islam missionaries go to christian countries and try to convert christians, while christian missionaries cannot do the same in countries where majority are muslims? is it fair?
6) what is the doctrine of Jihad, I want to understand this things.

Thanks for reading.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

1. Since Islam is the only religion which is made by God so Allah/God will accept only those who have followed this religion. AS for those who have followed any other religion - it will be rejected.

2. Yes - There is hell and paradise - both.
3. The Holy Quran is the only book that is present in its original form. Its still in the Arabic Language and remains as of today. You can easily make out as its present across the globe in only one version.
4. Bible came earlier than Quran. But unfortunately it has been corrupted.
5. Because its wrong to propagate the wrong religion which will misguide people and make them enter hell fire
6. Jihad - is a very complex subject. It means to struggle against evil. Please be reminded that Jihad does not mean to kill anybody innocent.

For further reading please refer to our website

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.