Islam/The Third Kalima

QUESTION: As'Salaam'o'Aliekum sir,
Can you please inform me of all the benefits of reciting the third kalimah and all the hadith regarding it with thier reference. Thank you sir. Jazak'Allah kher.

ANSWER: It gives lots of rewards in Jannah.

QUESTION: As'Salaam'o'Aliekum,
Jazak'Allah Kher for the answer. Can you please inform me of the hadith supporting this sir. I highly thank you for your time. Jazak'Allah Kher.

Virtues of Reciting the Third Kalimah:

The word of glorification or the Kalima-e-Tamjeed

Subhāna-llāhi, wa-l-hamdu li-llāhi, Wa lā ilāha illā-llāhu, wa-llāhu akbar. Wa lā hawla Wa lā quwwata illā bi-llāhi-l-‘aliyyi-l-‘azīm

(Glory be to Allah. And praise be to Allah. And there is no god except Allah. And Allah is the Greatest. And there is no power and no strength except with Allah, the Most High, And Most Great)

Ibn Mas’ood (Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “When I met Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) in the night of Mi’raaj (Night of ascension) he asked me to convey his Salaam to my Ummah and to tell them that the Paradise has a fertile soil and sweet water, and is like a vast field. And its plants are [the words above].”

Another version says: “Whoever recites the words above, a tree in Paradise is planted for him for each word he says.” (Virtues of Dhikr; Tirmidhi)

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.