Islam/Third Kalima

Question
As'Salaam'o'Aliekum Brother,
Can you please inform me of all the benefits of reciting the third kalimah and all the hadith regarding it with thier reference. Thank you brother. Jazak'Allah kher.

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Brother,

There is a strong benefit in reciting the Quran. As to things like 1st kalimah..2nd Kalimah etc is something which I myself am struggling to find out its origins.

quran
------

[Araaf 7:204] When the Qur'an is read, listen to it with attention, and hold your peace: that you may receive Mercy.

[Yusuf 12:2] We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an, in order that you may learn wisdom.

[Hijr 15:1] A. L. R. These are the Ayats of Revelation,- of a Qur'an that makes things clear.

[Bani Israel 17:9 Verily this Qur'an does guide to that which is most right (or stable), and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward.

[Bani Israel 17:41] We have explained (things) in various (ways) in this Qur'an, in order that they may receive admonition..

[Bani Israel 17:89] And We have explained to man, in this Qur'an, every kind of example...

Since shaitan is out to stop people from reading and understanding the Quran Allah says

[Nahl 16:98] When you do read the Qur'an, seek Allah/God's protection from Satan the rejected one.

[Nahl 16:99] No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.

dua/
---

dua qabool timings.

- last 3rd part of night (bukhari)
- between adaan and iqamah (ahmad/abu dawud)
- while prostrating (muslim/abu dawud)
- After each obligatory salah (Tirmidhi)
- During the rain (Abu Dawud & Ibn Majah)
- While travelling (Tirmidhi)
- On the Day of Arafat (Malik/Tirmidhi)
- In the month of Ramadan (Bukhari/Muslim)
- While breaking the fast-Iftar Time (Ahmad/Tirmidhi)
- While visiting the sick (Muslim)

[Quran 2:186] When My servants ask you (Prophet Muhammed) concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calls on Me. Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me, That they may walk in the right way.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 145.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Mus'ab bin Sad : Once Sad (bin Abi Waqqas) thought that he was superior to those who were below him in rank. On that the Prophet said, "You gain no victory or livelihood except through (the blessings and invocations of) the poor amongst you."

Allah is more nearer to us than our jugular vein and He listens to our prayers and supplications directly.

Allah says in Holy Quran,

[Surah Qaf 50:16] It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.

So the best way to ask Allah is to ask Him very humbly directly through dua and salaat.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1474.
-------------------------------------------
Narated By An-Nu'man ibn Bashir : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Supplication (du'a') is itself the worship. He then recited:

[Quran]40:60 And your Lord/Allah says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer):

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1476.
--------------------------------------------
Narated By Fudalah ibn Ubayd, : The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) heard a person supplicating during prayer. He did not mention the greatness of Allah, nor did he invoke blessings on the Prophet (pbuh).

The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) said: He made haste.

He then called him and said either to him or to any other person: If any of you prays, he should mention the exaltation of his Lord in the beginning and praise Him; he should then invoke blessings on the Prophet (pbuh); thereafter he should supplicate Allah for anything he wishes.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1483.
-----------------------------------------------
Narated By Salman al-Farsi : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Your Lord is munificent and generous, and is ashamed to turn away empty the hands of His servant when he raises them to Him.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 416.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger."

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 514
-----------------------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "If one says one-hundred times in one day: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e. Omnipotent)", one will get the reward of manumitting ten slaves, and one-hundred good deeds will be written in his account, and one-hundred bad deeds will be wiped off or erased from his account, and on that day he will be protected from the morning till evening from Satan, and nobody will be superior to him except one who has done more than that which he has done."

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 350.
Narated By Anas : Allah's Apostle said, "When anyone of you appeal to Allah for something, he should ask with determination and should not say, 'O Allah, if You wish, give me.', for nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 351.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "None of you should say: 'O Allah, forgive me if You wish; O Allah, be merciful to me if You wish,' but he should always appeal to Allah with determination, for nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will."

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 352.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "The invocation of anyone of you is granted (by Allah) if he does not show impatience (by saying, "I invoked Allah but my request has not been granted.")

dua from Quran
--------------

[Quran 7:23] Rabbana zalamna anfusina wa illam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lana kunan minal-khasireen. (Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost.)

[Quran 14:40] Rabbana wa taqabbal Du'a (O our Lord! And accept my Prayer.)

[Quran 23:109] Rabbana amanna faghfir lana warhamna wa anta khayrur Rahimiin (Our Lord! We believe; then do Thou forgive us, and have mercy upon us: For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy)

[Quran 3:194] Rabbana wa 'atina ma wa'adtana 'ala rusulika wa la tukhzina yawmal-Qiyamah innaka la tukhliful mi'aad (Our Lord! Grant us what Thou didst promise unto us through Thine apostles, and save us from shame on the Day of Judgment: For Thou never breakest Thy promise)

[Quran 3:193] Rabbana faghfir lana dhunoobana wa kaffir 'ana sayyi'aatina wa tawaffana ma'al Abrar (Our Lord! Forgive us our sins, blot out from us our iniquities, and take to Thyself our souls in the company of the righteous)

[Quran 3:147] Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal qawmil kafireen Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith)

[Quran 3:8] Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab (Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure)

[Quran 2:201] Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar (Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire)

[Quran 2:127] Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem (Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing)

[Ale Imran 3:15] Say: Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (and holy); and the good pleasure of G od. For in Allah/God's sight are (all) His servants.

[Ale Imran 3:16] (Namely), those who say: "Our Lord! we have indeed believed: forgive us, then, our sins, and save us from the agony of the Fire.

[Ale Imran 3:17] Those who show patience, Firmness and self-control; who are true (in word and deed); who worship devoutly; who spend (in the way of Allah/God); and who pray for forgiveness in the early hours of the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Islam

Ahmer