Islam/Believing Allah.

I am from Bangladesh. I was asked by an atheist " according to  Steven Hawkins time heals. If Allah can fo so y did he made technologies to prove His existence ?
Also "what were the reasons behind creating us".
i just wanna face that ppl. i believe in Him a lot

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Who is Stepehen Hawkins ? Is he equivalent to God....well no and whatever he has said cannot be true because he is human like us.

So it will never make any logic to see the Quran in the light of humanic theories.

[Quran 51:56] I have only created Jinns and men/humans, that they may serve/worship Me.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.