Islam/Earnings halal or haram

Question
assalamulalaikum,

I've been working as a freelancer in a business of captive bred and raised fresh water pet fishes from 3 years . thus my business is not registered, But , currently Ive to make my business part time as I'm into small debts and don't have finances to carry on my business and support my family.

So currently I'm looking for a job and if I show my business experience in papers I would be offered better salary package or my 3 years effort and struggle cannot be accounted for. But my business is not registered so one way is a friend of mine is ready to offer me help with documentation under his registered business  which is under same field.

In which i would be shown as I was working under him for 3 years in the same business field.

My question is if I show my business experience  like this which seems like a lie, will my earnings be Halal or Haram or it will take away Barkath from my earnings .

Please Guide I'm stressed with this from quite long and unable to decide on anything.

Ive already done Istikhara Prayers with this regards couple of times , but still unable to conclude on anything.

Jazakallah khair

Answer
First of all you have to respect the laws of the land and be law abiding.

Secondly a lie about ones halal earnings does not render ones earnings haram unless there is clearly a haram ingredient or sale of haram item etc that is involved.

Your taqwa is truly inspiring and for this Iman Allah will bless you.

Islam

Imam Habeeb