Islam/Hijab

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2015-03-18 17:05:00
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Hijab is traditional and cultural and the Koran clearly states what should be covered in the following suras for which an educated person can easily understand and don't have to depend on scholastic advises.

Please read and understand the sura to draw your conclusion and

understanding to take a decision and relieve her of exhaustion

to lead an healthy life Inshallah.

24:31

And tell the believing women to subdue their eyes, and maintain their chastity. They shall not reveal any parts of their bodies, except that which is necessary. They shall cover their chests, and shall not relax this code in the presence of other than their husbands, their fathers, the fathers of their husbands, their sons, the sons of their husbands, their brothers, the sons of their brothers, the sons of their sisters, other women, the male servants or employees whose sexual drive has been nullified, or the children who have not reached puberty. They shall not strike their feet when they walk in order to shake and reveal certain details of their bodies. All of you shall repent to God, O you believers, that you may succeed.

33:53

O you who believe, do not enter the prophet's homes unless you are given permission to eat, nor shall you force such an invitation in any manner. If you are invited, you may enter. When you finish eating, you shall leave; do not engage him in lengthy conversations. This used to hurt the prophet, and he was too shy to tell you. But God does not shy away from the truth. If you have to ask his wives for something, ask them from behind a barrier. This is purer for your hearts and their hearts. You are not to hurt the messenger of God. You shall not marry his wives after him, for this would be a gross offense in the sight of God

33:59

O prophet, tell your wives, your daughters, and the wives of the believers that they shall lengthen their garments. Thus, they will be recognized (as righteous women) and avoid being insulted. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

Now please read above verses carefully & see if the  Almighty Allah is asking the women to cover from head to toe.

And if you still as a literate person wants to depend on the

scholastic opinions, then I can only pray to the Almighty Allah to show you the true path of Islam as per the Koran.  

Islam

Sudarmiwati Supriyadi