Islam/Kufr

Question
Salam alykom, If I put a movie on and a scene of kufr comes on, meaning the actor is
saying something bad about Allah or a priest is reading a passage from
the bible or if i put a movie that is based on kufr or shirk beliefs, but everyones
watching so I cant change the channel, but I leave the room and they
watch the scene of kufr and if its funny they laugh, but I leave, will I
be a kafir since
I am the one who put it on? Keep in mind they don't know that it might be kufr if they watch or laugh at something of kufr. I asked amother Sheikh the same question and his reply was 'it will only be kufr if you knew it had scenes of kufr and you still put it on and allowed them to watch'. Does that mean its kufr if i put on any movie on since in almost all movies the actors say either 'Jesus' or 'oh my God' ?

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Alhamdulillaah What the Shaikh told you is correct - I more or less share the same opinion.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar