Islam/painting trees in islam

Allah has blessed me with the artistic talent ...but i am afraid of making  painting of trees or flowers..hadith says "O `Aishah! the most grievous torment from Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be for those who imitate (Allah) in the act of His creation.'' `Aishah said: We tore it into pieces and made a cushion or two cushions out of that. does this includes trees ,mountains flowers?because they are also Allahs creation
another hadith says  "Those who draw pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection; and it will be said to them: `Breathe soul into what you have created.'''
some says that doesn't includes trees  because they do not have soul ..then how that trees can hear....

Jabir ibn ĎAbdullah (may Allah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to go and stand next to a tree or palm-tree on Fridays. A woman or a man of the Ansar said: "O Messenger of Allah, should we not make for you a Minbar ("pulpit")?" He said, "If you wish." So they made a Minbar for him, and when the next Friday came, he was shown to the Minbar. The tree cried like a small child, then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) came down and hugged the crying tree until it calmed down." Jabir said: "It was crying because of the Dhikr (remembrance of Allah) that it used to hear."
thats why every time i paint something beautiful ,flowers ,trees,landscape i feel bad ...question rais in my mind that am i imitating >will Allah punish me...i get depressed and destroy my that could be a waswasa from sayatin ?Allah has given me that talent ...and i am not painting any human or animal...then why i am not getting peace after i paint flower or trees? last night my mom saw flower painting and said'' oo it looks like real ''and i got very afraid ?i felt very bad and thinking that Allah might be very angry with me ...what should i do?

Mashallah! Praise to the Almighty Allah for blessing your hands to paint so realistically.

Do not I repeat do not give up your painting especially after reading my answer, Inshallah am
sure you will feel at peace even after painting anything other than the indecent paintings or
those paintings that hurts others sentiments.

Please read Koran in the language you best understand to lead a righteous life without any doubts
or ambiguity while hearing on man made prohibitions (Asthakhfirullah)

Hope this verse of Koran will open your eyes Inshallah.

Quran 17:36 "You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

Please add me on whatssap, viber, wechat or Tango to guide you better on these matters by only
referring the Koran. My # is +919849026154

By the way, please do not destroy your paintings and if it's okay with, can you please pass on
to me i/o destroying your hard work.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce