Islam/painting trees

Allah has blessed me with the artistic talent ...but i am afraid of making  painting of trees or flowers..hadith says "O `Aishah! the most grievous torment from Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be for those who imitate (Allah) in the act of His creation.'' `Aishah said: We tore it into pieces and made a cushion or two cushions out of that. does this includes trees ,mountains flowers?because they are also Allahs creation
another hadith says  "Those who draw pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection; and it will be said to them: `Breathe soul into what you have created.'''
some says that doesn't includes trees  because they do not have soul ..then how that trees can hear....

Jabir ibn ĎAbdullah (may Allah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to go and stand next to a tree or palm-tree on Fridays. A woman or a man of the Ansar said: "O Messenger of Allah, should we not make for you a Minbar ("pulpit")?" He said, "If you wish." So they made a Minbar for him, and when the next Friday came, he was shown to the Minbar. The tree cried like a small child, then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) came down and hugged the crying tree until it calmed down." Jabir said: "It was crying because of the Dhikr (remembrance of Allah) that it used to hear."
thats why every time i paint something beautiful ,flowers ,trees,landscape i feel bad ...question rais in my mind that am i imitating >will Allah punish me...i get depressed and destroy my that could be a waswasa from sayatin ?Allah has given me that talent ...and i am not painting any human or animal...then why i am not getting peace after i paint flower or trees? last night my mom saw flower painting and said'' oo it looks like real ''and i got very afraid ?i felt very bad and thinking that Allah might be very angry with me ...what should i do?

Wallaikum As Salaam!

Please bear in mind, it's only the Almighty Allah who can prohibit anything and no one else and
what ever that is prohibited for mankind it's mentioned in the holy Koran that was given to us
through beloved prophet.

And our beloved prophet did not prohibit anything other than what is mentioned in the Koran.

For your information the Almighty Allah admonished our beloved prophet after he stopped eating
honey when one of his wife said that he did not smell good after eating honey.

Am reproducing the verse below that may open your eyes, so how can you accept the hadith that
prohibits painting and photography when it has become an essential part (passport,crimes &
accidents photography and wedding celebrations etc.)in the daily life.

O you prophet, why do you prohibit what God has made lawful for you, just to please your wives?
God is Forgiver, Merciful.

As you can see the Almighty Allah is not pleased with our beloved prophet when he stopped
eating honey due to one of his wife's comment on bad odor.

Now, imagine how much the Almighty Allah would get angry if people starts prohibiting things
that are not prohibited in the Koran citing these hadiths.

And do you think our beloved prophet would have prohibited anything other than what mentioned
in the Koran?

So, do not give up your talent in painting and practice hard to earn fame Inshallah and do not
indulge in indecent paintings r paintings that hurts anyone's feelings or sentiments that will
be a sin and punishable by the Almighty Allah.

Perhaps the below Koran verse should open your eyes to lead you to righteous life Inshallah.

Quran 17:36 "You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have
given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce