Islam/ALLAH RULES MAKE ME SO TIRED

Question
I  belive in ALLah in rasul Allah in islam i am muslim by birth . I have a problem with the rules of Allah actually ALLAH said in quran he purchased our life for jannat paradise and i feel i am not enough strong for this exam nor i am able to face shaitan and nafs i already accept my defeat angainst shaitan and nafs even i asked to shaitan many times please dont miss guide me i am not interested in fucking jannat  nor want any harm in my duniya  for sake of exam and jannat . i want  complete duniya full health wealth happiness and succes i am fucking tired of facing problem on the name of jannat i dont want to go to hell i want Allah give me everything in This duniya and remove nafs and shaitan from me so i can enjoy life change poeple life help needies and poor never face any problem and in return for all my good deeds Allah dont send me in hell i want he actually killed me on the day of judgment because  i Do dua to ALLAH many times but still i dont see any sighn of acceptance of my dua so i changed my dua and ask Allah now O ALLAH dont give my any harsh thing in this duniya  give me every good things and i really dont need the fucking heaven because of the fucking heaven i may face problem in duniya of loss of health and happiness  and in the day of judgment Allah you killed me without any pain  because i want duniya happiness health everything not interested in loss anything on the name of mother fucker paradise . tell me what should i do so ALLAH accept my prayer

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a salaam as and when we come
across or write to each other.

Well, I can guide you to the righteous way of life as per the Koran, but first you should mind
your language either in writing or speaking as an assurance to proceed further Inshallah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed