Islam/Earthquake in dream

Question
Salaam,
I had a dream about a sudden earthquake in my dream. After that night I have had a dream of sudden earthquake again and I really got afraid. Then Tonight I have had the dream of earthquake and  also saw that my upper teeth were falling all the dreams were not the same. But it had one thing in common , that was the earthquake and then I heard a bad news that one of my class mates had died today .
So, my question is, was my dream related to my class mate's death?
If not, then why I am having these kind of dreams thrice night-after-night?
If my class mate's death was related to my dream then, how?
please answer these questions as soon as possible....Khoda Hafej.

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Rose,

Please accept my apologies for answering your question rather late. I have been praying about an interpretation of your dream and here are the thoughts that came to my mind:

When God is about to do something life changing he often has announced it with an earthquake in the past as you can see from this verse copied from the Torah:

the LORD Almighty will come
  with thunder and earthquake and great noise,
  with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire.
 (Isaiah 29:6)

It may well be that God indicated that death of your class mate in this way. I am sorry to hear about it. Did you have a good relationship with them?

Your dreams are also an indication that God wants to do something new and life changing in you. Please take heed of what the prophet of Islam said, "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave," and get to know a summary of the teachings of the books before Islam first. They are the Torah, Zabur and Injeel and I offer you a free and easy six lessons course via e-mail. Once you understand God's word from the past the present will be easier to live.

Would you be interested in them?

Please let me know, also if I can be of more help.

Salaam,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham