Islam/Regarding Painting

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2015-04-13 10:10:44
As Salaam Alaikum!

Why don't you read Koran to check yourself if the Almighty Allah prohibited painting in the religion of Islam?

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2015-04-14 10:36:04
As Salaam Alaikum!

Am sure you are an educated person and can understand Koran that the Almighty Allah said that Koran is easy to understand for those who want to seek the true path of Islam as per the Koran.

Quran 17:36 "You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

Why don't you read the Koran to find out if the Almighty Allah

prohibited anyone from earning livelihood through paintings or

photography so far its decent & not hurting any ones sentiments

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and

guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Sudarmiwati Supriyadi