Islam/wudu for women

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2015-04-13 10:01:09
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Please find the verse on the ablution that you may follow when in doubt.

Ablution

5:6

O you who believe, when you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles. If you were unclean due to sexual orgasm, you shall bathe. If you are ill, or traveling, or had any digestive excretion (urinary, fecal, or gas), or had (sexual) contact with the women, and you cannot find water, you shall observe the dry ablution (Tayammum) by touching clean dry soil, then rubbing your faces and hands. God does not wish to make the religion difficult for you; He wishes to cleanse you and to perfect His blessing upon you, that you may be appreciative.

What Nullifies Ablution

4:43

O you who believe, do not observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) while intoxicated, so that you know what you are saying. Nor after sexual orgasm without bathing, unless you are on the road, traveling; if you are ill or traveling, or you had urinary or fecal-related excretion (such as gas), or contacted the women (sexually), and you cannot find water, you shall observe Tayammum (dry ablution) by touching clean dry soil, then wiping your faces and hands therewith. God is Pardoner, Forgiver.

And if the discharge is out of excitement it is ok but if its due to sexual contact with one's husband then one must have a head bath.

In case the discharge is neither due to excitement nor sexual

sexual contact with the husband, then one must see a doctor.

May the Almighty Allah ahve mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for

rest of our life.

Islam

Imam Habeeb