Islam/help

Question
as salamo alaykum ,
I want to state that I meet a chinese speaking Christian on internet . I don't understand much what he try to say but he seems to be lover of jesus (p.b.u) and dont know about islam I guess. as I cant understand nor speak there language I was feeling to send her any dawah book in chinese language about islam in pdf format . as I feel may it will be helplfull. k tried to found on internet but I didnt succeed so I want to request can you help me in this mater and provide me any lonk or book in Chinese language ? I will be very thankful to you.
jazak allah kher..

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

For yours and your internet Chinese information Urgi a Chinese province boast of more than 40
million Muslims & you can send across this website with a request to her to read Koran in the
Chinese language.

www.submission.org

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed