q1.The elder brother of two younger brothers give the the responsibility of running the house on his behalf and one of the younger brothers step back from his responsibility and all the burden of the house comes on the youngest the youngest brother anyhow bears the burden on him but he feels that it is injustice with him. Now can the youngest brother demand his right from the middle brother ?is he right religiously asking his right? plz do answer

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

please answer these questions so I can work on a solution.

1. How many people live in this house
2. Where does the elder brother live
3. Who supports the house financially
4. Whats the exact responsibility that the elder brother has given to the 2 younger brothers ?
5. on what grounds does the middle brother refusing to continue the responsibility.
6. Are all brothers married ?

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.