Islam/kufr

Question
Salam alykom. Would it be considered kufr if I put on a movie for my family where the actor says "Jesus Christ" or oh my God? Because of the verse in the Quran where Allah the almighty says: "“And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Quran) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them” [an-Nisa’ 4:140]" 

Answer
Assalaamu Alaikum WB
Actually if it is an educational film for reseach etc, then it would be permissible and ok........ Otherwise  such movies should be avoided. InShaa Allaah Aameen

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar