Islam/Masah of head after applying hair oil

I hope you are fine. I wanted to ask you will my wudhu be affected if I do Masah of head after applying hair oil - mustard oil or coconut oil to be exact? I was getting confused as moisture won't be able to reach the scalp in such a case, so wudhu might become invalid.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

The Masah does not affect you even if there is hair oil applied. Just rub as normal and the masah is done.

The prophet used to apply hair oil on his head and yet used to do masah over it.

I will strongly recommend the Boook "Prayer According to the Sunnah"

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.