Islam/ocd and family

Brother today my sister in law put my nephew nappy in the bin which is placed in kitchen. When I went in kicked I saw the nappy and tea bag in there as well. I decide to throw then bin bag from the bin as I was lifting it I saw that water was dripping from it.i saw water on the bottom of the bin.does that water are impure. 2 should i wash the bin.3 if we place another bag and while throwing it away water drip in floor should we wash it. 4 because of my family ignorinse about impurity I have stop praying cos every thing would be impure 100 percent they way they behave.  How should I.contiuse praying.5 sometime my nephew voimit they would not wash his cloth and other thing if you can answer this question I will be grateful. 

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

yes brother that water is najis. please clean the bin before re-using it. Wherever the water has dripped please clean the place.

Vomit is not don't worry about it.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.