Islam/Using pdf of Quran in tablet!

Assalamualaikum .
Brother, hope you're doing well. I have downloaded the pdf of holy Quran & also the audio in my tablet.
My question is can i touch it without performing Wadu ? or I'll have to perform Wadu every time before touching my tablet ?
Second question is that day the tablet accidentally dropped from my hand to the floor. Do i have to pay any amount in the mosque or to the poor as holy Quran dropped as well?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Its indeed a good question.

should quran be read or touched without wudhu

[Quran 56:77] That this is indeed a Quran Most Honourable.
[Quran 56:78] In Book well-guarded.
[Quran 56:79] Which none shall touch but those who are clean.

Thus we should always be in the most pure form in order to touch such an honourable Book. Therefore one should do wudhu prior to touching it.

Umar Bin Khattab (ra) was on his way to harm the prophet when someone informed him about his sister accepting Islam. So he rushed to her house 1st and angry at her conversion hit her hard on the head. They were reading a piece of the Ayat and Umar upon calming down requested to read it himself. She refused to handover the ayat to him unless he took a bath and cleaned himself. Thus Umar bathed himself, read the ayat and immediately accepted Islam and went to become one of the best khalifa's of Islam.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.