Islam/what to do

"Sir I am 22 years old I love to play cricket but in college days in our college no cricket I played with friends not in tournaments can I join cricket now plz help me to join.sir I am a off spin bowler and right hand batsman .plz help me sir"iam from india

As Salaam Alaikum!

As a Muslim we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a salaam as and when we come
across or write to each other.

Well, it's nice to know you love to play cricket and an off spinner and right hand batsman, but
tell me at 22 years where do you think you will stand against those who are already state level
as well as national levels who are in their teens.

Further, at this age it's difficult to mold oneself from what already been learned to unlearn.

I can suggest to keep it as your hobby and concentrate on getting a job first to settle in life
which should be your priority.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce