I had to give big amount to my wife in 2000,to my mother in2002 and to my sister in 2003 .this amount is my debts. Wife sharing 45% ,mother sharing 30% and  sister sharing 25 of total debt.
If I give my property instead of amount,how can divide it?property value is half of total is not enough to settle whole amount
Should I give on their ratio? or should I take priority of first lender? My wife gave first,mother is second and sister is third on basis of year.pls give an Islamic vision

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

The solution lies in their agreement to accept your proposal of the debt settlement.
Its a personal choice between your wife/mother/sister.

Please make 3 options and ask them to chose the one they like.

Priority should be given to those who are more needy...or those who ask you to pay early. It all depends upon their please sit with them and discuss and settle the matter. Islam cannot impose a particular rule as this is between you and them. Islam only asks you to be JUST. That is to settle the debt in the stipulated time.

[Quran Surah Nahl 16:90] Allah (God) commands justice, the doing of good, and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that you may receive admonition.

[Quran Surah Nisa 4:5] To those weak of understanding Make not over your property, which Allah (God) has made a means of support for you, but feed and clothe them therewith, and speak to them words of kindness and justice.

[Quran Surah Nisa 4:30] If any do that in rancour and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for Allah (God).

[Quran Surah Nisa 4:135] O you who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah (God), even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah (God) can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah (God) is well- acquainted with all that you do.

[Quran Surah Maida 5:45] We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose or nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if any one remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself. And if any fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah/God has revealed, they are (No better than) wrong-doers.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.