Islam/Delaying Fajr Prayer

In my office The deobandis/hanafis delay Fajr prayer till one hour after its time starts. The Adhaan is at 3:30 am and Iqamah is at 4:30! And there is only one Masjid in the building.

So what to do? Pray myself early or pray with them or Can we have our own congregation earlier in the same Masjid?

Will this Hadith be valid for such situation, "How will you act when you are ruled by rulers who say prayer beyond its proper time? I said: What do you command me, Messenger of Allah, if I witness such a time? He
replied: Offer the prayer at its proper time and also say your prayer along with them as a supererogatory prayer"

As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded to wish each other with a Salaam as & when we come across or write
to each other.

Well, the Koran is very by asking us to offer Fajr salat at dawn & the dawn as per science as
well as followed by all is reproduced below to follow & leave rest to the Almighty Allah but
to others opinions.

"Dawn (from an Old English verb dagian "to become day") is the time that marks the beginning
of the twilight before sunrise. It is recognized by the presence of weak sunlight, while the
Sun itself is still below the horizon. Dawn should not be confused with sunrise, which is the
moment when the leading edge of the Sun itself appears above the horizon.

During dawn (and dusk) it is usually possible (provided that the sky is cloud-free) to see approximately in which direction the Sun lies, though it is below the horizon." WIKIPEDIA

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce