Islam/Is hand practice is allowed in Islam?

my question is that is hand practice is allowed in Islam.I read about it in a site, first he explained the harms of it and at the end he refused it by saying that "yeh sb puranay waqto ki batain hain nojawan nasal ko pressurise krnay k leay "he wrote that its allowed in Islam bsc no men can prevent him doing this because its a natural phenomenon.He also gave rafrences of Imam Ahmed Bin Hunbil to prove that its allowed for a one to give himself pleasure by doing hand practice.plz help me with advice im so confused about it bsc I feel that how can Islam gives the permission of that thing which destroy our character and harm our personality.Plz also tell me how can I avoid hand practice bsc it damaged me
at all form inside

Dear brother,
According to Islam no unnatural sex at all allowed so much so it is big sin. Since hand practice falls under such category it is there prohibited in Islam. Our Holy Prophet(S.W.A) has therefore, again and again, has emphasized on marriage and has said that marriage is half of IMAN. Brother, with all responsibility I say that what you have quoted is absolutely false and manufactured one. The only remedy is marriage without further loss of time.
Brother, please feel free to ask for any clarification.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)