Islam/question

Question
QUESTION: Sir ... I want to know once a guy did anal sex with me it wasn't complete .. and I didn't let him to ejaculate inside me .. because I didn't knew about all this mishap .. is there any punishment for this ? Please answer me in a positive way .. I m already very sad .. sorry ..

ANSWER: Dear Sister,
Whether it was complete or not it was/is a big sin committed by both of you. Anyway, ALLAH (S.W.T) may forgive you if you sincerely ask for pardon and seek HIS FORGIVENESS. ALLAH likes to forgive HIS servants and loves us more than our parents and children.  Please feel free to ask for any clarification if you so desire.
Wassalams,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

QUESTION: Thankyou for the answer ..
Sir, i would like to add this act was not in my consent ..

Answer
Dear sister,
If it was done by force then you are not at all fault. Anal sex is not permitted to be done even by husband. Are you married? If not, please get married at the earliest. Don't forget the biological need and physiological structure of human being and animals.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque(Always at the service of readers)

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate