Islam/Islam and prediction of future

I have contacted you before and your answers have clarified several matters for me. I am confused about an issue. It is clearly stated in Islam that only Allah has the knowledge of ghaib (future). Then how did the magicians of pharaoh wer able to tell him about the birth of a child who would bring him down? Their prediction was correct and it happened. Why?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Allah has the knowledge of the Unseen and also those alongwith whome Allah has shared the knowledge.

These are called prophecies which is made by people specially chosen by Allah or is also available with those who steal the knowledge from the heavens once it comes under the knowledge of the Angels.

However many people predict for a commercial gain which may or may not be truthfull. But these are not predictions but certain matters that are bound to happen !

Such as the signs of Judgment day or other predicitions given by the Prophets.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Thank you brother,
I don't know how old you are, maybe I should call you son.
Your answer has given clarity to my thinking. Will you help me even more citing some references? I had already decided that some auspicious personalities, such as prophets, told of things to come and that their knowledge came from revelations from Allah. The idea that some beings can steal knowledge from Angels confuses me. Their knowledge comes from Allah. Can't they protect that knowledge? From your answer I have developed the impression that the beings who steal knowledge are not human. Maybe Jinns? Evil can not triumph over good. Why do Angels allow that robbery?
Forgive me if I have caused offence. My problem is that I was raised as by devout Muslim parents, but I am a scientist and I quest everything and seek evidence for every paradigm.
I will be honest and state my concerns openly. I have reached a point where my ideas clash with those in authority. I am aware of the disapproval of other people. But I must ask these questions and i must seek answers.
Please pardon my rambling letter.

ANSWER: I am 40 years of age.

However I am so happy to learn that you are a scientist. It will be really interesting to debate and discuss things with you in microscopic detail.

Those who steal the knowledge are amongst the Jinns. The robbery is protected but can be sometimes infiltrated. This is so that Allah can test those who use such information to bring out mischief or good on earth.

[Quran 26:221] Shall I inform you (O people!) upon whom the Shay‚tin (devils) descend?
[Quran 26:222] They descend on every lying (one who tells lies), sinful person.
[Quran 26:223] Who gives ear (to the devils and they pour what they may have heard of the unseen from the angels), and most of them are liars.

Do not worry...nothing clashes with islam. I have read and understood the quran and it answered all my questions and cleared all my doubts.

QUESTION: My dear brother Ahmer,
I can call you brother as I am a little younger than you!
I am delighted to read that you don't see scientists as a threat. You may consider this comment as confusing, but the truth is that I am a believer of evidence. I was born and raised in Pakistan. My parents state that they are Sunnies. My curiosity was aroused when I was young. I had never questioned the sectarian beliefs. But when I was in my late teens, I realised that my questions concerned the most powerful and supreme God, Allah. I will not go into the details of those years. Summarily, I realised that I needed Allah. It was not because I had been told of irrefutable evidence of Allah's sovereignty. It was just that I had become aware of my weakness. I needed Allah. So I swore that I will never denounce my identity as a believer of Islam.
I am a doctor. I chose psychiatry as my field of interest because human behaviour and emotions intrigued me.
I have treated patients from all faiths. It has led me to question all faiths.
All my knowledge, all my experience has been insufficient to satisfy me. My mind has a lot of information and scientific evidence, but it also has the desire to find truth and peace. This leads me to ask questions. Please believe me, I question conventional ideas, not the truth.
I am proud to say that I am a Muslim! My curiosity is about the truth of Islam. If you allow me, I want to ask all the questions in my mind.
Bless you my brother. Your guidance is invaluable to me.

Welcome sister.

Please go ahead and ask the questions. I will try my best to answer them with the most logical approach.

Its rare that muslims try and understand Islam with respect to logic and reasoning.
In fact Allah has always encouraged reasoning and logic.

[Quran 16:64] And We sent down the Book to you for the express purpose, that you shouldst make clear to them those things in which they differ, and that it should be a guide and a mercy to those who believe.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.