Islam/personal issues

Question
Assalamu alaikum warehmatullahi wabarkatahu...
I am in a relation with a Muslim girl from last 1 year.Alhumdullillah we both offer our Salat daily.I have told my parents about our relationship n they are ready to accept her .but still now she hasn't told her parents about the same as she fears that they won't accept me.
Before six months I had approached her family for marriage in traditional way n dey rejected d proposal as we had a small house den.N dey came across some people who created some misunderstandings in Der mind regarding my family.
Now we have constructed a house by Allah's grace which is more than sufficient bt she is saying dat her father doesn't like that area.
Her father is looking for a groom for her n infact he has selected one .But she isn't ready for it.
Still she says dat she can't oppose her parents.
We both definitely want to marry each other , if we dont we won't be happy bt still we don't want to hurt her parents .So what should we do .N how should I approach her parents now . N how should I clear those misunderstandings.
Plz , plz help me out of this dilemma.
Allah hafeez.

Answer
Answer: Assalaamu Alaikum WB
I think that you should get someone Islamically educated who knows her parents well, to speak to them  on your behalf Inshaa Allaah.
Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar