Islam/about relations

QUESTION: Assalam o are you sir.
i have some questions related to islam.
1-can an islamic scholar make relations with an unknown girl who actually questioned him about islam?i mean is it prohibited in islam or not to make relations with unkown girls and exchange pictures of girls?if an islamic scholar did so then what will you say about this?

ANSWER: Wallaikum As Salaam!

Well, that's the reasopn why the Almighty Allah who created human beings knew that they are
bound to err in their young age.

Even the Koran was revealed to our beloved prophet at the age of 40 years in which age human
beings matures in all aspects/directions and is accountable for one's own actions.

The below verse will help you understand it.

We enjoined the human being to honor his parents. His mother bore him arduously, gave birth to him arduously, and took intimate care of him for thirty months. When he reaches maturity, and reaches the age of forty,* he should say, "My Lord, direct me to appreciate the blessings You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and to do the righteous works that please You. Let my children be righteous as well. I have repented to You; I am a submitter."

These day's young men in their teens, 20's & 30's are Imam's and scholars after becoming Hafeez
in Koran and Hadith w/o worldly knowledge/education starts advising on Islam w/o understanding
Koran in the right perspective.

That's the reason why, these kind of situation arises like yours now!

How old are you and the scholar, and there's nothing wrong in exchnaging pictures but why pics
exchanging situation arised.

If you can let me know these details then I can advise accordignly, but remember even scholars
are human and with satan always at every human's back, some give in to Satan's ways sometime.

For faster communications, am available on whatssap or viber or Tango or Line on this cell #

May the Almighty Allah show mercy on us in forgivng our sins and guide us to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: ok i understand it.
now i want to be your friend as you are not a bad person and i want a friend man who has islamic nature so can we be friend.

As Salaam Alaikum!

Am sorry for the delayed response.

Genuine friend's are those who are made during school days and to some extent during College
days and after that whoever we come across either can be called acquaintances or guides.

Inshallah, sure we can be friends but I prefer to be more a guide to help youngsters understand
Koran & Islam in the right perspective. But that does'nt mean I cannot be your friend :)

It's a human weakness to trust each other blindly despite the Almighty Allah categorically
said that we have been given brain, nose, eyes and ears to make use of same & judge people or
situation or for that matter anything accordingly.

So, where do you want to begin the journey about knowing Islam & understanding Koran in the
right perspective.

YOu can add this #+919849026154 on whatssap or Viber or Tango or Line for faster communication.

So can I ask this friend her age, education, marital status, profession and country of origin
and place of domicile.

Am married working as a Product/Export Manager in a professional conglomerate in India with 2
teen aged sons and my wife is a home maker.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce