Islam/Salat in Riaz ul Jannah.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Zia Sahab,

Assalam o Alaikum,

Hope you are fine by the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH (S.W.T). ALHAMDULILLAH last month I had an opportunity to visit MAKKAH and MEDINA and I performed Umrahs there. When I went to Medina for Ziarat e Roza e Rasool (S.A.W), I offered Nawafils in Riaz ul Jannah several times but I once got an opportunity to offer Fard Salat of Esha in Riaz ul Jannah. As you are aware that this is an area where every visitor wants to offer most of his prayers and when I got an opportunity to offer Salat ul Esha there, it was very very jammed packed as much as I had to offer salat between 2 lines (saff) and I wasn't able to do Sajda because there was no space to offer it. At that I was also unable to quit that area, even I tried it too. ALHAMDUILLAH I always offer Salat like a normal man in Standee position but at that time I was helpless and I had to do Sajda as Standee.

I am still confused that my salat was legitimate in such conditions. Request you to guide in light Quran and Sunnah.

Regards

Jahanzaib Bhatti

ANSWER: Wallaikum As Salaam!

If you use your logic, Koran cannot mention about offering salat near Medina since the Koranic
revealations ended with our beloved prophet Mohammed's death.

And it's no wonder you did not have space to offer whatever salat you wanted to offer at the
spot that came to be known as important due to man made importance as the Almighty Allah has
not made any other area important except the Mecca Mosque & the Al Asqa as both are mentioned
in the Koran.

Now it's upto to you what to follow as the Almighty Allah clearly asked in the below ayats for
everyone to use our eyes, nose & brain before accepting anything other than what the Koran has
mentioned

16:78
God brought you out of your mothers' bellies knowing nothing, and He gave you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brains, that you may be appreciative.
17:36
You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.
23:78
He is the One who granted you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brains. Rarely are you appreciative.
32:9
He shaped him and blew into him from His spirit. And He gave you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brains; rarely are you thankful.
67:23
Say, "He is the One who initiated you, and granted you the hearing, the eyes, and the brains. Rarely are you appreciative."

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply but my question is still there. Do I have to repeat this Esha prayer, was it a legitimate one? Please advise?

Regards

Jahanzaib

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum & Ramadan Kareem!

Well, can you bring back the time that has gone by? No, we can't, so it's the same case with
salat, if we have missed it, then we missed it for good and if we observed wrongly, then we
can only seek forgiveness with the Almighty Allah who is the most beneficient,the most merciful

Apart from forgiveness, perhaps some kind of charity may ease our conscience & mind, but it's
the Almighty Allah who has to forgive and make our conscience/mind peaceful for the same.

of Islam as per the Koran for rest for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed