Islam/Is hair dye halal ?

Assalamu alaykum I was wondering if you could tell me if such hair dyes such Loreal and other brands are halal? Since I have heard that if the dye doesnt let water going through the hairs it is not permissible. So could you tell me the halal dyes available in the market??? Link to the dyes i was talking about

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

All of the hair dyes are halaal. Feel free to use them.

AbuDawud Book 028, Hadith Number 4191.
Chapter : Hair dye.

Narated By Abu Hurairah : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Jews and Christians do not dye (their beards), so act differently from them.

AbuDawud Book 028, Hadith Number 4192.
Chapter : Hair dye.

Narated By Jabir b. 'Abd Allah : Abu Qatadah was brought on the day of the conquest of Mecca with the head and the beard white like the hyssop. The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) said: Change this with something, but avoid black.

AbuDawud Book 028, Hadith Number 4200.
Chapter : Black dye.

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (pbuh) said: At the end of time there will be people who will use this black dye like the crops of doves who will not experience the fragrance of Paradise.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.