Islam/Ruqya and Christian Priest

Question
QUESTION: As-Salamu Alaykum,

There is a priest in Ethiopia (also travels a lot in Europe) and is increasingly popular in the christian community. He cures and heals jinn possession in people. His name is Memehir Girma and is orthodox christian. He does his healing in open,on a stage. 100s of people watch, in amazement, his conversation with jinns. Possessed people get hand picked from the crowd. The chosen people are picked because they scream when they come close to the priest.They scream to priest "your burning me/us, dont get near me" . The priest taps on peoples' heads and selects those that react to the stage. generally he asks the jinns in the person, "How many they are inside , how they (jinns) got inside?, and what they (jinns) have made the person do?". The jinns confess that they break up marriage, have marriage with people, paralyze, inflict physical injury, blind/deaf, barren women from pregnancy,hinder success in business and school, make sexual perversion, and more. Many of them confess that they are sent by magicians to do this to the person. After the confession, the priest sentences the jinns to hell fire. In muslim Quranic ruqya for example by Ben Halima, jinns are asked to be muslims; strangely, this priest doesnt give the jinns this opportunity at all. He sentences the jinns to hell. And who knows if these jinns did go to hell. No one really knows. But the jinns agree to leave the body and go to hell. immediately after the jinn leaves, the person becomes cured. Those that did not see before see, those didnt hear can hear, those that didnt walk before walk, and those sick and inflicted by injury become well. Many are coming to his healing events and his helpers are spreading his videos across YouTube. By the way, people donate a lot of money to this man. Plus, he has become an reaffirmation for Christians that belief Jesus as God and the trinity as the essence of God. I'm a convert to Islam, and my family (orthodox christian) want me to see this man in hopes for conversion back to Christianity. So I have two questions. First, should i see this man/priest as a respect for my family? and two, importantly, is this man/priest doing all of this by the power of Allah? I find this very puzzling that this man committing shirk, associating Jesus to God (trinity) has this power or ability. What do you think of this man and his work thats spreading on youtube. Is he doing this genuinely you think. Here is a link to one of his videos. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMHZ6ZXQrlA )
I hope to hear from you soon.  
Thank you in advance!
As-Salamu Alaykum

ANSWER: Wallaikum As Salaam & Eidul Fitr mubarak!

Am shock that in a first world country this sort tricksters are allowed to fool gullible and ignorant people.

First of all why don't you check in the Koran which is very clear on witch-kraft that

2:102
They pursued what the devils taught concerning Solomon's kingdom. Solomon, however, was not a disbeliever, but the devils were disbelievers. They taught the people sorcery, and that which was sent down through the two angels of Babel, Haroot and Maroot. These two did not divulge such knowledge without pointing out: "This is a test. You shall not abuse such knowledge." But the people used it in such evil schemes as the breaking up of marriages. They can never harm anyone against the will of God. They thus learn what hurts them, not what benefits them, and they know full well that whoever practices witchcraft will have no share in the Hereafter. Miserable indeed is what they sell their souls for, if they only knew.

It's very clear that witchcraft cannot harm unless the Almighty Allah wills.

This has been an old trick that the trickster hypnotizes en mass and also have his trained
people in the crowd who are chosen and acts as if they are possessed by evil spirits and he
pretends to drive away the evil spirit.

So do not get fooled by him either you or your family, just read the Koran in the Language
you best understand to lead a righteous life.

Please do not hesitate to contact me through either viber or wechat or Tango or whatssapp thru
this number +919849026154

QUESTION: Thank you. JAK .

That was helpful. I have another question on different topic. Why did Allah not send guidance to the chinese, japanese, and koreans. They are a large pool of the world and I feel worried how they will be judged on the day of judgement. So many people just down the wrong path. Lot of chinse are secular and thats terrifying given how many of them there are. What is your take on this.

Thank you

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

How did you conclude the guidance has not gone to China/Japan or Korea? What's the meaning of a Muslim?
Whoever believes in the oneness of the Almighty and submits to the Almighty one is a Muslim.

So there are millions of Muslims in these countries and for your information,"Islam in China has existed through 1,400 years of continuous interaction with Chinese society.[2] Currently, Muslims are a significant minority group in China. Hui Muslims are the majority Muslim ethnic group in China. The greatest concentration is in Xinjiang, with a significant Uyghur population. Lesser but significant populations reside in the regions of Ningxia, Gansu, and Qinghai.[3] Various sources estimate different numbers of adherents with some sources indicating that 1.5-4% of the total population in China are Muslims.[4] Of China's 55 officially recognized minority peoples, ten groups are predominantly Sunni Muslim.[3]".

" The history of Islam in Japan is relatively brief in relation to the religion's longstanding presence in other countries. Islam is one of the smallest minority faiths in Japan, having more adherents in the country than the Bahá'í faith, but fewer than Christianity. Japan's Muslim population consists mainly of Indonesians and other small expatriate communities, which represent less than 0.08% of the total population, while the estimated Japanese Muslims consist of less than 0.008% of the total population."

In South Korea, Islam (이슬람교) is a small minority religion. The Muslim (both Korean and foreign-born) community is centered on Seoul, where the first large 20th-century mosque was built in 1976 using the funds of the Malaysian Islamic Mission and other Islamic countries.

In addition to fewer than 30,000 indigenous Korean Muslims, are Central Asian, West Asian (i.e. Iraqi), Indonesian and Malaysian immigrants in South Korea, the majority of whom are Muslims. They have been guest workers since the 1990s, taking the total Muslim population in the country to around 35,000".

"It is believed that there is no significant presence of Islam in North Korea, where autonomous religious activity in general is almost non-existent.[citation needed] However, the Iranian embassy in Pyongyang hosts a Twelver Shi'i mosque".

So, the Allah's guidance in these countries are the present Muslims leaving in each country.

And my friend please worry about yourself and pray we all die as Muslims leaving rest to the Almighty
Allah and if you are really that worried, then try to represent yourself a Muslim as per the Koran so
that non Muslims will try to emulate and accept Islam.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our lives.

QUESTION: Thank you again. I enjoyed reading your answer. Thats very interesting histories of Islam in those respected countries.

Yes muslim mean believe in the oneness of Allah and believe in his messengers. Who knows how many Asians believe in that. Only Allah knows. I agree, I will leave it to Allah. Only He knows best.   

Q: A person who has never heard of Islam or may have but never looked into it and is righteous and does good deeds. Will Allah give him a test on Judgement day or will he be judged differently?  Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

Well, do not question the Almighty Allah's wisdom who have created everything between the earth and the
heavens and gave us the Koran for guidance.

As Muslims, our responsibility is to teach or spread Islam to non Muslims or people who never heard about
Islam through our actions as per the Koran that enables/leads those persons to follow/accept Islam.

Don't ponder on these things as we cannot know or understand the wisdom of the Almighty since the Almighty
knows everything and accordingly created all the universes and every living and non living things between
the heavens and earth to survive and whoever deviates will be accounted and judged on the Judgement day.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as
per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed