Islam/how i got my ex back

Question
Greetings to everyone out there that is reading this testimony ' just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr ebolo help me got my love back and saved my marriage I was married for 7 years with 3kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't to loose her but everything just didn't work out,she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out.. I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He cast spell for me and she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too. I have introduced him to a lot of couples people with problems across the world and they have had good result, Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it. contact Dr ebolo today via email:  or you can call him for help now +2349033455855 .he is still capable of solving other issues and he has helped most of my friends over here in united state,thank you father Dr ebolo for bring my lover back to me, email address:  

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister Mary,

help only from Allah
---------------------

Quran [40:51] We will, without doubt, help Our Messengers and those who believe, (both) in this world's life and on the Day when the Witnesses will stand forth,

Quran [41:30] In the case of those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear you not!" (they suggest), "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), that which you were promised!

Quran [41:31] "We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall you have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall you have all that you ask for!

Quran [41:32] "A hospitable gift from One Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful!"

Quran [41:33] Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam?"

Quran [31:8-9] For those who believe and work righteous deeds, there will be Gardens of Bliss, To dwell therein. The promise of Allah is true: and He is Exalted in power, Wise.

Quran [13:23,24] Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation): "Peace unto you for that you persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final Home!"

Quran [3:173] - husbuna'llahu wa ni'ma'l-wakeel - Allah is enough for us and an excellent guardian"

Quran [22.78] And strive hard in (the way of) Allah, (such) a striving a is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not laid upon you an hardship in religion; the faith of your father Ibrahim; He named you Muslims before and in this, that the Apostle may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of witness to the people; therefore keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast by Allah; He is your Guardian; how excellent the Guardian and how excellent the Helper!

1st the one who remembers Allah much during days of hapiness and forgets Allah or does shirk during days of trial or hardships.

[Quran 22:11]. And among mankind is he who worships Allah as it were, upon the very edge (i.e. in doubt); if good befalls him, he is content therewith; but if a trial befalls him, he turns back on his face (i.e. reverts back to disbelief after embracing Islām). He loses both this world and the Hereafter. That is the evident loss.

[Quran 22:12] He calls besides Allah unto that which hurts him not, nor profits him. That is a straying far away.

2nd is the one that remembers Allah during hardships and prays Allah to remove the trial and then forgets Allah and thanks others besides Allah when it is removed.

[Quran 17:66] Your Lord is He Who drives the ship for you through the sea, in order that you may seek of His Bounty. Truly! He is Ever Most Merciful towards you.

[Quran 17:67]. And when harm touches you upon the sea, those that you call upon besides Him vanish from you except Him (Allah Alone). But when He brings you safely to land, you turn away (from Him). And man is ever ungrateful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Islam

Ahmer