QUESTION: my proposed groom works at a private tv channel as a program manager,now my question is is this kind of job or income Halla in the eyes of Islam,please answer in reference of the holy Quran.

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with salam as & when we come across or write
to each other.

What's wrong in your Fiance job, it's perfectly OK. TV is no longer a source for entertainment and even
if it is viewed by some as a source of entertainment, I dont see anything wrong in your Finace Job.

Why dont you read Koran in the language you best understand to follow and lead your life as per Islam in
the Koran. Koran gives a clear picture what's haram, so barring that everyting is Halal.

For faster response, am available on Wechat, Viber, Tango & Whatsapp on this # +919849026154.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forigve our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as
per the Koran.

QUESTION: Salam brother,thank you for your answer but i still have the confusion,as the person is not my fiance i dont know every single details of his job responsibility but from his designation as it appears that he has to deal with different kinds of program that includes management,collection,broadcasting and maybe selection,if any of these deals with indecent program,what then,do you think its ok or Halal.It appears controversial to me as bank job is and Koran doesnt have direct ans for everything thats why we need counselling.

Wallaikum As Salaam & Juma Mubarak!

Well, the media is governed under the government's rules and regualtion as far as decency or
vulgarity is concerned so do not get perturbed over these petty issues.

In case if his media company gets involved in any kind of indecency or illegal programmes then
am sure as a Muslim he will take an appropriate decision accordingly Inshallah.

So, please study Koran to understand in the right perspective that will avoid these kind of
apprehensions in one's mind.

May the Almighty Allah ahve mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of your life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce